‘There are no bad cooks just friends who aren’t hungry enough’
A unique hosted and guided 3 night / 4-day Escape at Keurbosfontein in the Red Cedeberg
Justin hosts monthly escapes on both the Wild Coast and in the Cederberg and if you’d like to join him on a food-inspired Escape where you deep dive into how to make his favourite foods in the Waenhuis Kombuis, get your hands dirty and harvest your own food, or walk up to the Wolfberg Arch for sunrise, maybe even camp out under the stars or immerse yourself in the daily life of the farm. This unique and authentic Escape is for you.
Hosted by Justin Bonello (https://justinbonello.com), South Africa’s bushcook and Ultimate Braai Master, this deeply personal food journey focus’s on seasonal fire inspired food.
An old-world traditional culinary experience with a twist at Keurbosfontein in the Red Cederberg.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Justin’s cooking).
- Pickling and preserving seasonal Keurbosfontein produce
- Cooking with radiated heat
- Soet Suurdeeg with Emmie
- The humble black pot…
- Risotto and Homemade Pasta
- Organic vegetables
- Lamb Shoulder and Staan op rib
- The 3 must make sauces and relish
- Moer Koffie
- Pot Bread, As Brood and Vetkoek
- Tips and Tricks in the Kitchen
- Hikes in and around Keurbosfontein
- Rock Art Excursion
Wine Tasting at Cederberg Wines
Wonderful Mountain Biking (bring your own bike).
Limited to 4 couples sharing.